Scales of War
The Heirlooms of Brindol
These are the precious artifacts you recovered from the dungeons of Castle Rivenroar.
- Staff of Arcane Might: A simple wooden staff topped with silver bands, this staff belonged to Noname of the Order of the Phoenix. According to legend, Noname used this staff to strike a critical blow in the battle between the Order of the Phoenix and General Kharn and his henchmen in the streets of Brindol, though stories of this battle have been exaggerated to such an extent that the truth of the matter is now impossible to know.
- Sling of Righteous Anger: A simple weapon with the relief of a waterfall carved into the handle, this sling belonged to Quamara of the Order of the Phoenix. Rumour has it this sling once possessed magical powers that made it especially deadly against orcs and goblins, but now, like the rest of the ceremonial relics, it is inert.
- Ceremonial platinum longsword: Too heavy and blunt to be useful as a weapon, this longsword is taken out of storage whenever a notable city event warrants a ribbon-cutting of some kind.
- Set of three shields with the Red Hand insignia: Each has a charred hole near the centre.
- Gauntlets of Dirtnapping: Set of iron gauntlets with extensive filigree and strangely, more than fifty notches carved into the base of the gauntlets. Belonged to Pradir of the Order of the Phoenix.
- “Dancing Shoes”: Although these shoes appear to be nothing more than ordinary brown boots, a type worn by countless travellers, local legend has it that Gaspard’s remarkable powers of evasion and acrobatics stemmed in part from these boots.