Scales of War
Chapter 2 Questions
This chapter may be over, but the full tale has not yet been told.
- What has become of Edgar Sommerfield? You found the rest of the Company of Wolves inside the vents; they had been wiped out by the orc hordes, but you never found Edgar’s body. Moreover, why did he steal a volume of poetry from the library of Kalaban in Overlook? Answers await in Chapter 4: A Song of Fire and Ice.
- One of the members of the Company of Wolves, a half-elf wizard, was found clutching a paired sending stone. Where is the other stone, and who is its owner? Turn to Chapter 3: The Shadow Rift of Umbraforge for answers.
- What strange foe from Aldor’s past wants to harvest his organs? Read the note that reveals this foe’s name. How will you approach the Splinter, the agent who has been orchestrating the ambushes on the party? The next chapter will make the path known.
- How were the barghests able to ambush the party with such precision so quickly? You suspect that someone in Brindol is a spy for Aldor’s hidden antagonist. This plot is unraveled in Chapter 4: A Song of Fire and Ice.
- What is the connection between the orc invasion and the dark creepers and shadar-kai you encountered in the fight to the Nexus? Who exactly is Sarshan? This account is a tale of intrigue and dark alliances.